*** ON HOLD PENDING AHS GATHERING LIMITS
Price ENDS on…
|Ends on February 16th 11:59pm||$45|
|Online registration closes Feb 27th at 11:59am.
You may register in person at package pickup.
** Prices DO NOT include GST or online processing fees.
THE FIRST 100 ENTRANTS ARE GUARANTEED A TOQUE!
All Entry Packages Include:
- Custom Dead Cold Run Toque (not guaranteed after the first 100 entrants)
- Eligibility for Draw Prizes
- Official DeadCold finisher Medal
Please note – We intentionally create our price structure so EVERY runner can get a low price early season.
The Dead Cold Run does not provide refunds or rollovers.
The Dead Cold Run will take place on Sunday February 28th
The Dead Cold Run is a part of the JasperNordicFest weekend.
Complete event details can be found here
True winter has actually set in (it’s been a while!). We want to ensure the safety of our athletes – AND our volunteers. While athletes can dress for the weather, and stay warm through racing – volunteers stand still! We have set out the following as a guideline.
- At temperatures of -20C (without the wind-chill), the events may be run at the Race Committee’s discretion, under a modified format (such as a shortened course or a modified start time). The Race Committee will consider the temperature trends, wind chill factors, and track conditions expected during the event before making their decision.
- At temperatures below -25C, the events will be cancelled, or may be run WITHOUT volunteer support.
- At any air temperature, any difficult weather conditions such as strong winds, high air humidity, heavy snow, or icy track conditions will result in the Race Committee consulting with the leaders of the participating teams to modify, postpone or cancel the competition.
- A decision to cancel may be made prior to race day based on the forecast or snow conditions, or it may be made on race day based on current weather conditions and the forecast. Event updates and/or the final decision will be posted on our website and/or posted on the facebook page. We will do our best to notify participants via email as well.