RUN AWAY THE CHILL ON SUNDAY FEBRUARY 27
Price ENDS on…
|Earlybird||End on December 31st 11:59pm||$40||$40||$25|
|Ends on January 31st 11:59pm||$45||$45||$25|
|Online registration closes February 21st at 11:59am.
You may register in person at package pickup.
** Prices DO NOT include GST or online processing fees.
THE FIRST 100 ENTRANTS ARE GUARANTEED A TOQUE!
All Entry Packages Include:
- Custom Dead Cold Run Toque (not guaranteed after the first 100 entrants)
- Eligibility for Draw Prizes
- Official DeadCold finisher Medal
Please note – We intentionally create our price structure so EVERY runner can get a low price early season.
The Dead Cold Run does not provide refunds or rollovers.
The Dead Cold Run will take place on Sunday February 27, 2022.
The Dead Cold Run is based at
Ample Parking is available in the park.
Race package pickup will occur at xxxx on Friday.
DEAD COLD SCHEDULE
Sunday, February 27,2022
9:00am- 9:45am Late package pickup
10:00am 5k & 10k starts
10:45am Kids DeadCold FunRun
* timing may change based on attendance
Please arrive within 15minutes of the race start.
You will receive notice early the week of the event on the status of the dead cold how to stay alive/warm!
True winter has actually set in (it’s been a while!). We want to ensure the safety of our athletes – AND our volunteers. While athletes can dress for the weather, and stay warm through racing – volunteers stand still! We have set out the following as a guideline.
- At temperatures of -20C (without the wind-chill), the events may be run at the Race Committee’s discretion, under a modified format (such as a shortened course or a modified start time). The Race Committee will consider the temperature trends, wind chill factors, and track conditions expected during the event before making their decision.
- At temperatures below -25C, the events will be cancelled, or may be run WITHOUT volunteer support.
- At any air temperature, any difficult weather conditions such as strong winds, high air humidity, heavy snow, or icy track conditions will result in the Race Committee consulting with the leaders of the participating teams to modify, postpone or cancel the competition.
- A decision to cancel may be made prior to race day based on the forecast or snow conditions, or it may be made on race day based on current weather conditions and the forecast. Event updates and/or the final decision will be posted on our website and/or posted on the facebook page. We will do our best to notify participants via email as well.
As of November 1, 2021, we will be requiring proof of vaccination or a negative covid test result witin 72hours of attending the event.
Official vaccine records are available on MyHealth Records.
Additionally, we request participants wear masks while gathering before and after the race.
WHY? We are implementing these measures to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers and staff at the event. We are putting these guidelines in place with your health and safety in mind. By implementing mandatory proof of vaccination, it also allows us to be exempt from any current restrictions – this includes allowing us to host mass starts!
We will be following the most current health guidelines as they are updated